Sunday, May 3, 2009

sun beer.

got invited by globben to a moose game. 7 bones for a beer. we watched parts of the game. me and globben tested the zoom function on a camera. he got most of the good ones. beer doesn't help you to be steady taking a picture.
i have mustard stains on all the left pockets of my jeans.
busted mom texting.
you may be able to read this.
If you farted consistently for 6 years and 9 months, enough gas is produced to create the energy of an atomic bomb.
a chicken is the closest relative to a t-rex.
the longest recorded flight of a chicken is 13 seconds.
new tat.
just at the game.
bartender didn't i.d. me. good times.
boss was hustling his employees.
blanche.
butt huntin.
united.
globben needs to get a camera going.
good outlook.
this dude busted me.
2 for 1 chips.
this dude was the fastest texter i have ever seen.
hard night at work.
is married.
volcom.
most stoked in the crowd.
these cats started the wave.
my sister courtney has the exact same nose as mine.
ponies.
1915.
moose elbowed me after this.
went to some social.
walked 3k to petro.
no voice. good nights. love

No comments: